Wednesday 6 August 2008

lovebox...


..so I have been away for a while, summer is keeping me busy with all manner of fun. Went to Lovebox at the end of July in Victoria park london...awesome weather, awesome fun and some great bands, I would check out the bands below, some you will know and some you may not.

Australian band called pnau, mad but brilliant live and a nice fun site...check out wild strawberries.


Visit site.

Always a fan but not hugely I have to say groove armarda were one of the highlights of the weekend. They curate the weekend festival and put smiles on everyones faces...heres one for a summers day...



As ever the pioneer of drum and bass roni size got the rave on in the afternoon. If you hav'nt got new forms the mercury music prize winning album then shame on you..



and finally....

one of my favourite bands of recent years 'the go team!' based from Brighton they havbe made two cracking albums. Although I had to miss most of the flaming lips set I was determined to check these guys out. They were awesome so get investigating...



Or check out the website here.


over and out.

No comments: